Derma Roller Stamp Skin Care Therapy For Anti Aging And Scar Wrinkle
If you’ve spent way too much money and precious time on salon treatments or expensive creams and lotions, and aren’t happy with the results, the Derma Roller could be just what you need.
Why not try this Cost-Effective Beauty Treatment Investment!
– Microneedle derma rollers are becoming noted for their ability to help improve a variety of skin concerns.
– Many customers report improvements in as little as 3 weeks of derma rolling.
– This affordable, yet simple procedure can be conveniently carried out at home as part of your nighttime skincare regime.
– Feel in control of bad skin days, and wake up to a smoother, more radiant complexion
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- With 140pcs microneedles, can effectively repair wrinkles and crow’s feet,
- Cellulite, Scar Tissue, Acne Scars, Freckles, Enlarged pores, Fine lines.
- Ergonomic design can be used to treat many skin-related issues.
- Can stimulate self-healing process to construct firmer and younger-looking skin
- To avoid pseudo-wrinkle regeneration. Small size it’s applied to eye care and whitening water to make the skin more smooth.
- Microneedle technology works by lightly piercing the skin without causing damage.
- This helps the body react by naturally increasing blood circulation to the area, as well as promoting the production of Collagen & Elastin. These are all important functions in
- the repair and regeneration of the skin.
- You can use it with a Microneedles roller.
- Improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Reduce pore size and firming.
- Smoothen acne scars.
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles.
- Skin-friendly, safe, and faster skin restructuring.
- 0.2-0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
- 0.75-1.0mm: Once a week
- 1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
- 2.0-3.0mm: Once every five weeks
- (Note: Use the Needle again only after the previous wound is all healed up.)
- Item: Microneedle Therapy System
- Type: Microneedle Stamp
- Color: White
- Needle material: Medical steel
- Needle quantity:140 needles
- Handle material: Plastic
- Net Weight:20g
- Needle Depth: Approx. 0.2mm,0.25mm,0.3mm,0.5mm,
- 3.0mm for choose
- Package size:Approx.14.1*4.1*4.2cm
- Disinfect before use.
- Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use it on children or animals.
- Not used on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
- Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
- Do not use it on the eyelids or lips.
- Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
PACKAGE CONTENTS :
- 1pcs * derma roller