High-Speed Remote Control Boats!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Unique design: Unique Self-Righting Responsive V Hull Design; Waterproof hull with anti-tilt modular design is built from impact-resistant ABS plastic parts that are durable and smooth and easily maintained and replaced.
- High Speed and Long control distance: Race at 15 MPH (25 km/h) and blow other remote control boats out of the water. Do extreme sharp turns and auto flips (self-righting feature lets you keep your boat in play even if it capsizes). Its remote control distance is 150 meters. Perfect Size: Perfect size for pool racing, swimming pool. High-Quality high performance Durable unique design for pools, small ponds, rivers, and lakes boat will only run when in water.
- Super-easy to control: 4 channel (Forward, Backwards, Left, Right) 2.4GHz frequency controller allows multiple boats to be raced at the same time. With LCD screen on the transmitter make you more intuitive and
- Rechargeable Battery: There is a small lithium battery inside the boat, and what’s amazing is you can recharge the boat again and again for unlimited use.
- Remote control distance: 150 meters
- Battery: 7.4V 600mAh lithium-ion (Included)
- The battery of Transmitter: 4 x AA 1.5V battery ( Not included )
- Age: 14+ Years old, Charging time: 120-140 minutes
- Max Speed: 25 KM/H
- Functions: 180 Degree Automatic Flip Over,Forward/Backward,Turn left/right
- Item Size: 35.2 x 9.2 x 9.0 cm
- Weight: 0.90 KG/ 1.11 KG
- 1xRemote Control High-Speed Boat
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the boat go forward and reverse?
Yes, this boat can go forward and reverse, also you can switch the throttle mode between modes 1 and 2 freely, which is considering the convenience of both left-handed and right-handed.
Q: Does this have a safety switch that requires it to be in the water to run?
Our boat has a motor protective device, only when the boat is put on the water, the propeller brass contact with the water, then it will be energized
Q: Is the water supposed to be in the electronics and motor area?
Since it is made to operate in the water you don’t have to rake out of the water and dry those areas out.
I have seen those bigger boats sold at Harbor Freight have to be dried all the time and they won’t flip back upright as these boats will.
Q: Is it variable speed? Can it go slow enough for a small pool?
The speed of this blue RC boat can be controlled by controlling the throttle of the remote control. The bigger the throttle, the faster the speed. It can play for a small pool, but it will be more interesting if you play at the maximum speed in a large enough pool.
Q: Is there a trick to getting the cover back on after the battery change?
Just spin the black lock In its direction while you push down a bit the cover then gently pull it up.
Q: would I be able to use two of these with two controllers without interference?
Our product with 2.4GHz frequency controller. It allows multiple boats to be raced at the same time.