Spill Free Funnel Kit Cooling System Fill Tools Car Vehicle Coolant Filling
- Allows color matching of caps for dedicated adapters.
- The cooling System fill kit prevents spills and trapped air. Trapped air pockets may cause erratic cooling system and heater performance.
- 5” Extension Bar and 45° Elbow allow access to caps under shrouds or at an angle.
- Patents Pending
• 45 Degree Elbow x 2
• Fluid Stopper
• 5 inches Straight Extension
• Large Cap A
• Medium Cap B
• Small-Cap C
• Threaded Cap D
• Large Adapter A with Gasket
• Medium Adapter B with Gasket
• Small Adapter C with Gasket
• Threaded Cap Adapter D with Gasket for GM
• Threaded Cap Adapter E with Gasket for Ford
1. First install the correct sized adapter into the correct cap. Place the gasket in a downward position. Tighten the cap with an adaptor to make sure it doesn’t leak.
2. If a 45° elbow or extension is needed, place the funnel after the elbow or extension is placed well into the adapter opening.
3. Fill funnel slowly and carefully with coolant about 1/3 full.
4. When running the engine with a funnel attached, the fluid level should be at a low position. Keep RPM in idle position. (Shut down the engine if notice the fluid level rise excessively. Wait for the fluid level to go lower before restarting the engine.)
5. Use Fluid Stopper for the remaining fluid inside the funnel to flow to the radiator hose by squeezing it and release.
6. After finish, remove the funnel ( and or extension/elbow) & adapter, close the radiator with cap tightly.